Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 95

Thread: The new guy

  1. #11
    Inactive Member RENODIVORCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 26th, 2004
    Posts
    680
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know, the spelling. Might as well get used to it now cuz I don't think I can do much better. Thanks for bustin' my balls about it though. We all need to be humbled sometimes. It keeps us simi honest.
    Funny story about the dress. Who needs those pre-fab store bought unoriginal clones of a dress anyway! You found a way to be you, good enough. So how do you know the SKANKY Skull crew?

  2. #12
    Inactive Member ShellyCrash's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2003
    Posts
    571
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I live in FL- Dead End Kids used to be a part of the punk scene- they still play out- but I'd say their influence is very minimal compared to what it was in the past. They were never a good band- they were okay when they had Anarchy Bob, but they were never something I would listen to at home- just good guys to play with, they put on a fun show.
    When I moved to Olympia, Washington, Generic used to email me alot. I thought it was a little unusual, but whatever- I try to be cool with whoever emails me. It was nice getting updates about shows and people. One day I got this email from him about how I was endangering his marriage- just some crazy shit from a crazy old man who must have been having fucking dellusions if he thought a girl half his age across the country had any interest in him. Especially considering most of the emails were one way- from him to me. I don't think alot of myself- but man- that really scorched.
    I'm back in FL now, I don't think I'd bitch him out on a street corner if I bump into him again- it's been a few years- but at the time if I wasn't on the opposite coast I would have knocked his ass out.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member pretty_in_punk's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    1,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    SOUNDS LIKE GOOD TIMES...

    I NEVER MADE IT TO PROM...

  4. #14
    Inactive Member pretty_in_punk's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    1,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    A PROM JUST FOR ME...

    YIPPIE SKIPPIE!!

  5. #15
    Inactive Member RENODIVORCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 26th, 2004
    Posts
    680
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Shelly, Well, the past is long gone looks like. But what a creep ! yeah, as if ! ( said like a valley girl).

    P.I.P. I knew you would respond that way.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member pretty_in_punk's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    1,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IS THAT GOOD OR BAD?

  7. #17
    Inactive Member RamblinGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    214
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Welcome Reno.......good to have ya aboard.

    Cool prom story. I was drunk/high for most of mine....if I didn't have the pics, I wouldn'ta remembered being there [img]eek.gif[/img] 15 year reunion is coming up this year...who the fuck does a 15 year reunion?? DUMB!! 10?...yes, 20?...yep. Excuse to have a stupid ass life comparison party with people that sucked ass?? DEFINITELY!!


    oops went off on tangent again. Sorry!!

    Again, welcome sir Reno [img]smile.gif[/img]

    ~Christina [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member RENODIVORCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 26th, 2004
    Posts
    680
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    P.I.P. Well it's good, but i did detect just a hint of sarcasm in that...heh heh


    Hey Rambler, Thanks. Nice to meet you as well.We or should i say they just had there 20 year reunion. I wasn't there. at any of them. no way. I'm with ya sister. You can go off on a tangent any time. I love to see Girlys gettin' all worked up. It's sexy. ha ! That might be a new one for ya. Be good kid.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome Reno! Cute prom story, and I like your signature. You'll have to keep us posted on your tour coming up. Hopefully you'll get a chance to catch SD play SoCal while your out.
    That Generic guy sounds like a piece.... I dont get people like that. [img]mad.gif[/img]
    They were talking about a 15 year reunion at my 10 year. I'll go if they have it. I thought it was entertaining seeing how much everyones changed, and what they are doing with their lives. I was the purple haired, punk rock, rebelious druggie (and no I didnt make it to the prom). It felt good showing up and seeing some old friends that I knew since kindergarten. Alot of people never knew what happened to me. I was locked up half way thru my junior year in high school, so I never went back. I never saw them graduate, never went to prom. As much as I hated it at the time. I dont regret it. It was good for me.
    [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img] Alex's Bar and Barflies.net did a little thing on New Years called Punk Rock Prom. Barflies set up a little picture area, and every person with a ticket stub got a free photo that said punk rock prom on it. Alot of people were dressed up for it and saying that they missed their prom so they were making up for it. It was fun!

  10. #20
    Inactive Member RamblinGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    214
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Originally posted by RENODIVORCE:
    P.I.P. Well it's good, but i did detect just a hint of sarcasm in that...heh heh


    Hey Rambler, Thanks. Nice to meet you as well.We or should i say they just had there 20 year reunion. I wasn't there. at any of them. no way. I'm with ya sister. You can go off on a tangent any time. I love to see Girlys gettin' all worked up. It's sexy. ha ! That might be a new one for ya. Be good kid.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">HAHAHA yeah I don't go for any of that superficial air kiss mumbo-jumbo....FUUUUUCK THAT!! I had many friends in high school but the people I hung with were older and went to OTHER schools. I keep those near and dear from those days close to me. I don't need nor do I care what #hubby the prom queen is on to next. SHIT!! I most likely locked her in the janitors closet at somepoint. Yeah I was an evil evil girl.

    ooh and Sir Reno, it's Ramblin' but you can call me RG or Christina....just don't call me late for supper [img]wink.gif[/img]

    ~Christina [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
    nothing much has changed


    *waves at Erica* I looked for you on Friday at DH for Wayne sugar [img]confused.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •